Within the scope of the firm’s valuation work, the following should be noted:
- valuation reports for the purpose of contributions to corporations
- expert reports pursuant to art. 2501-sexies, c.c.
- opinions in order to determine the fairness of values with a view to investment/divestment and/or when increasing capital, providing financial instruments, etc. and/or for the purpose of applying international accounting standards
- reports in step-up procedures
- attestations of debt sustainability in MLBO operations.